After Nancy Meck earned a Masters in Science from UCLA’s School of Public Health, she started her career by managing bustling medical departments which were devoted to the scientific and ethical review of thousands of human subject research studies, including local and international clinical trials.
After more than a decade on the job, Meck found that the techniques used to stay on top of the workload in this industry could be effectively applied to other businesses – including task management systems at home. Nancy found herself making a career changing and thus Meck Organizing was born.
Today, Meck Organizing is focused on providing more joy to every day life through heightened productivity and organization. Meck Organizing also strives to continue to transfer skills and knowledge of productivity and organizational techniques to help as many people as possible meet their own professional and personal goals.
Nancy Meck’s Specialties:
- Home and business office organization
- Estate management
- Task management/productivity systems
- Clutter control
- Moves and remodels
- Maximizing use of space in storage rooms, closets, and other areas
- Bill pay, budgets and QuickBooks
- Research, correspondence and document creation
- Personal support for a variety of to-do’s